Monday, June 3, 2013

More Baby News!

Only this time, it's not about birds.   Son #2 and his wife came over Saturday to give me a belated birthday/Mother's Day present, or so they said.  They told me to open this first:

I was a bit confused and asked if they were trying to tell me something.  And...........sure enough, the little one is due in February!!   The second envelope contained a gift certificate to my favorite fabric shop to stock up on baby sewing supplies!

Excited would be an understatement!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Nana! What an exciting way to share the news with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful piece of news. So now you've got eight months to get loads of sewing done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nina or 'Llongyfarchiadau anwyl Nain' (as we would say in Wales!) Fabby news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, Nina! Congratulations. Can I guess what projects you'll be blogging about over the next few months?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news. All the best wishes for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Love your little organization roll up. Saw one over at Glinda quilts and followed the link. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete