Monday, September 17, 2012

Book #5: For One More Day

I've just completed another book: For One More Day by Mitch Albom.  This is also on the short side so together with my last book, I can mark off one more toward my goal of reading six books this year.
For One More Day
This is one of those thought provoking books.  A man who has made many mistakes in his life is given another day with his mother who had died years earlier.  He is able to finally get the answers to some questions from his younger days and to say the things that often go unsaid to those we love.  The fact that it was a mother - son relationship was particularly significant to me. 



1 comment:

  1. I read this book a couple of months ago and loved it. Have you read Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom? It's right at the top of my list of favourite books I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete