Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year's Resolution

I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions, but there is a small thing that I would like to change in my life.  Keeping track in this blog has helped for other things, so maybe it will help with this.  I would like to read more.  I've gone through phases when I've been a pretty consistant reader and then others when I can hardly get through a book.  And that's where I am now.  So, I would like to read six books in 2012.  I know that's not many, but I believe in realistic, attainable goals.  The first three that I want to read are:  two dog books that I got for Christmas and an e-book written by my nephew.  I've already started the e-book, so maybe tis is cheating, but trust me, I need all the help I can get.

So, I'll post after each complete book, maybe even with my "review" of the story.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment