Monday, November 25, 2013

Quilty Thanks

We will be having a houseful for this Thanksgiving which we will celebrate a day late to accommodate everyone's schedule.  I've been busy getting the house ready and the refrigerator filled.  Since much of the family lives a distance away, holidays are multiple day affairs with people coming and going according their available vacation days.  It can get rather confusing.  But I'm thankful to be seeing all of my grown men at some time during the weekend along with their partners and some additional family.

I also have some recent quilty things to be thankful for.  I was gifted some GREAT green scraps from a friend!  They will come in handy for the upcoming Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt as well as some other projects in the works.  Thanks, Friend!!

And...recently I've been a winner, twice!  First, from Heather at Quilts in the Queue I won a great book by Elizabeth Hartman. And then from Carol at Just Let Me Quilt I won a kit of some great boy fabric to make a pillowcase.

Thanks Friend, Heather and Carol for filling my mailbox and making me smile!
 

2 comments:

  1. You're a winner, winner, chicken dinner! Congrats! Hope you and your's have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you have some sewing time over the weekend too. Great prizes you lucky ducky.

    ReplyDelete