Monday, December 23, 2013

Celtic Solstice Step 4

I've thought a lot about blogging this week, and I have several posts just waiting to be written.  But my days have been cram packed with shopping, wrapping, decorating and spending time with son #3.  I did manage to get step 4 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt done though.  I just spent a bit of time here and there.  Fortunately it was an easy enough step that I could do it in the fragments of time available.  All of the blocks aren't trimmed and checked for problems, but I'm calling this one done.  I still haven't even started on step 1....maybe later this week?
We're having grey rainy days.  I had to take that picture right in front of a window with the blind raised high and still my camera wanted to use the flash.

I'm linking up with Bonnie.   If I don't get back here before Christmas.....Best wishes to all of you for a wonderful holiday.
 

3 comments:

  1. Well done getting them finished amongst all the other tasks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little and often is the way to go! Best wishes to y and Ernie for a happy Christmas and a healthier 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Nina! I was just like you before Christmas! It sneaked up on me faster than any other past Christmas'! Way to go keeping up! I know you will get the first clue completed in no time.

    ReplyDelete