Sunday, May 29, 2011

If a Blog is Written.....

...and nobody reads it is it still a blog?  (aka....If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it does it make noise?) I know that posts about blogging itself are the most boring of all.  And I know that towards the beginning of this blog when I was learning how to manage the task I had several blogs about my following, or lack there of and the total absence of comments. I've sort of put that to rest and have enjoyed chronicling various aspects of everyday  life. But.........I have to ask.....is there anyone out there?  You know, blogspot automatically keeps track of visits to pages and I've noticed some occasional traffic.  I wonder if these are evidence of actual people reading a post or do they represent accidental stumbles onto my pages?  Or are they just automatically generated by search engines? 

So, if you're out there, raise your hand, give me a shout, send a comment, leave a note, ask a question or just tell me to be quiet.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment