Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Different Month: Same Old Weather

I haven't posted in awhile because I really don't have anything to post about.  I'm slogging through winter, glad for the warm sunny days and sort of down on the cloudy cold days.  I know that we are almost through the worst of winter and that spring is right around the corner.  The guy who cuts our lawn commented that they would probably be back in six weeks to get started on the mowing!  I've kept as busy as I can around the house and with my quilting but, honestly, this has been a difficult season.  I've already started my mental list of "next year".....things to do differently once winter comes along.  Hopefully I'll remember to change things around a bit next year or perhaps I'll go back and reread this post and be reminded!

I guess I could do a diet check in: different month, same weight.  That's about it.  I tell myself that it's good to maintain and there is truly some merit in that, especially this time of year, but it would be nice to see the scale go down a bit.  Well, the year holds lots of promise in many ways.  Just wish it would hurry along with the promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment