Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Whisper Block #4: The Mystery Revealed

Saturday was the big Whisper Block reveal at my quilt guild meeting.  I'll soon share the blocks that I received made from the picture that I provided.  As a teaser let me mention that over the course of the four blocks a dog morphed into a fish.

But, remember just a few weeks ago when I shared my Christmas tree created from a...well, a something?  Here is the full transition.

The first person submitted this picture:
Quilters number one and two made these (#1 on the left, #2 on the right) from the above picture:
Quilter number three made this which she told me was an earing:

And I made this:
I'm not really sure what to say!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing, Nina. This is the strangest transition I've ever seen. Did you notice whether many of the original images morphed into very strange and unusual images very unlike the original? I think this would be a hard challenge to accomplish particularly. I'm looking forward to seeing the transition in the blocks from your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what can I say. I think number two reflected number one pretty well, and your was a good transition too, but how number one and number three's brains work I cannot fathom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Very interesting! I can see why this was a fun challenge for your group! Hopefully, it will teach those that like to share stories to keep them real! LOL From dog to fish, eh????

    ReplyDelete