Monday, June 27, 2011

My Passport is No Longer Empty!!

I'm back from my cruise with my sister.  This was my first time out of this country (except for several trips to Canada over the years).  I managed the international travel, immigration and custom checks as well as airport transfers and different currency.  I'll soon post some pictures, but in overview:  I liked Italy much better than France and Tuscany best of all.  The crowds in Rome and Vatican City were overwhelming and made those visits difficulty.  The cruise itself was very nice in most every way.  We kept busy so there wasn't much time for real relaxation.  But we saw alot and for me everything was a new experience.  I missed home and talks with my husband, though and was very glad to get back after the week was over.  Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment